Lidl this week - opinions of LED work light?

Hi all as the subject says - any experience of/opinions about the rechargable LED work lamp they have this week?

Thanks J^n

Reply to
The Night Tripper

I take it you are talking about this

'm not sure I paid as much as this the first time round but I've found it good (12 to 18 months ago?). I haven't used it heavily and it's still on it's first charge - actually I cannot remember where I've put the charger so that will be a problem when it does require it.

Lightwise - prolly not as good as an incandescent bulb, but won't break when dropped. Recommend as it is the first light source I think of when car working, etc.

Rob

Reply to
Rob G

Thanks Rob, that's useful.

J^n

Reply to
The Night Tripper

Cheap enough. Doesn't say how many LED's it has though.

I've got a Black & Decker Lightbar which has 26 LED's and is brilliant for all sorts of jobs, especially plumbing. I paid around £30 for it in B&Q. Well worth the money, I use it all the time.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If it's the 60 LED one for about a tenner(?) its beam is a bit narrow: I've found myself leaving it in the van most of the time.

Reply to
YAPH

23 plus a red one indicating charging.

Seems to work ok. I haven't used it in anger yet though.

Reply to
<me9