Lidl Tefal desktop fans

Couple weeks ago I saw that Lidl has a decent price on Tefal Desktop fans (model 8548 £12.99)... Took a plunge and bought 4 of them ( In preperation for the summer heat wave !!!) Wish I'd never bothered ...two of them have already packed up..The switch on them is on the bottom of the stand ..a rotary coller switch. Just turned them off ...and when turned back on ..nothing...Fuse ok...Lidl have replaced the two...wonder how long the other two will last !!! (Does say made in China on the box !)

Reply to
billybob

Funny this,I've never bought anything electrical from Lidl and have noticed people giving the thumbs down on electrical goods or power tools from Lidl.

Bought a few powertools from Aldi over the years and only one had a problem when I got it home which I swapped on the same day I bought it and the replaceent hasn't let me down after use in 2.5 years. The rest of the tools are still operational as well.

Reply to
George

oes say made in

I bought one of these from Lidl a year ago never had any problems mine (it is Chinese made as well). I think Lidl give a 3 year guarantee but I'm not sure where I put the receipt if ever I have a problem.

Reply to
holkingers