Lidl Specials from 29th June

To get past the name calling from you wonderful experts. This little amateur has bought many things from Lidl and always been happy. You have to be selective.

I bought a good drill for about forty pounds just after Christmas. I have brought a firts class hose pipe for about two quid there.

I ought a brilliant pair of seceteurs for £1.99.

I have bought bedding, garden things, pots, fencing, plants and I have always been pleased with them.

Reply to
notpastityet?

My word! Another Little Middle Englander. Appalling. Appalling.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Richard Cranium, it is not. Your memory is scattered.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Do you have to wear a hat with flaps tied down to stop the wind whistling?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Tsk! some people just never leave kindergarten.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby