Lidl parking

Which fails as a technique if they miss you going out. They might then see a going-in one day and a going-out the next - and assume an overnight+ stay.

Reply to
polygonum

The best idea is to not use shops in places like that.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

It's other people who live close to me, not me who lives close to them.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Yes - there is a Boots next door with no car park. The ASDA - where you you don't need a purchase to park - is rather further away.

Other Lidl car parks in the area don't seem to have any restrictions at all - apart from the usual signs.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You're allowed 90 minutes at this Lidl too - but you do have to make a purchase to get the parking validated. According to the letter I got, I was only there for 25 minutes.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And the wife drove in those days?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Certainly does. He's never obviously been to a city there.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It was built before cars were invented. Next point?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No. She stayed at home with the car and did woman's work.

Reply to
Richard

Nowadays, EVERYthing's linked, EVERYthing's discoverable.

MM

Reply to
MM

Talking about terms and conditions, does anyone actually read them on anything these days. I had this very silly thought the other day that if I wanted to run a car park I'd put in the terms, all patrons parking here have to disrobe before entering the shop as the s staff need a good laugh. :-)

Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

The local Sainsbury's have never failed in that way.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Indeed. try parking near Waverley Station

Reply to
charles

Nah. He walked into a hall of mirrors once and the experience has scarred him for life.

Reply to
Richard

Are you incapable of egg-dipping then breadcrumbing your own camembert?

Alternatively, just take an unbreadcrumbed camembert, unwrap it then put it back in the box - and put the box in the oven. Take the lid off, and dip crusty bread in. Even better than deep-fried breadcrumbed.

Reply to
Adrian

Blocked. But this one isn't

ARW

They say they will be visiting me on the Thurday:-)

Reply to
ARW

Posting a video?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Why haven't they built a car park?

Reply to
Capitol

Strange sometimes. Dumpton Park (near Broadstairs) is a commuter station. Not as busy as it used to be, perhaps, but the car park is tiny (about 8 spaces). Yet there used to be a load of spare land nearby, which was used for a small housing estate.

Now you have to drive through the housing estate to get to the car park.

Reply to
Bob Eager