Lidl LED floodlights.

Bought a pair of these to replace the rather rusty old halogen ones that give a working light to the back of the house when needed.

They say 30 watt and claim approx 2000 lm so at 25 quid somewhat of a bargain compared to similar from a wholesaler. Look to be very well made.

Need to work out how to by pass the motion detector - it works on the output of the LED driver, which surprised me.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Had Lidl's floodlights been any good, I wouldn't have crashed into their weelie bins.

Reply to
RayL12

Got them fitted over the last couple of days. The old halogen had 300 watt lamps, and although these are noticeably less bright, not enough to be a problem.

And they are beautifully made. All cast ally and SS bolts etc. Really don't know how Lidl do it at the price.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)