Lidl jet washer

Any opinions on this ?

P the 1st

Reply to
Mike P the 1st

Universal motor, alluminium pump head. Reasonable performance inc water flow.

Hose a bit short.

Three year warranty - about £28 a year then bin it.

The Medway Handyman

>> Mike P the 1st

Looks ok for the money - but for not that much more you can get a half-way decent Karcher washer with an induction motor. [Or you *could*, a couple of weeks ago when SF had them on offer]

Anyone watch the video? A bit laborious, isn't it?! I reckon they must all be filmed in German, and dubbed into English.

The (optional) patio washer comes with an adapter which looks as if it might fit a Karcher washer. Anyone know whether it *does*?

Reply to
Roger Mills

The one I got a year or so back came with a range of adapters, including one that fits my Karcher machine.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

The two Lidl models I've used (both rebadged Lavorwash) and the patio cleaning attachment have been very impressive and better than father- in-law's often malfunctioning, expensive to repair Karcher.

Reply to
mike

Had a LiDL pressure washer which supposedly had a 3 year warranty. It packed up just after 1 year with water pissing out from somewhere in the works when the mains hose was connected (not at the hozelock-type inlet connector). Returned to Lavor under LiDL's warranty arrangement, who claimed there was nothing wrong with it and wanted about £50 to return it (unrepaired). So maybe it had an intermittent fault which they'd not repaired, or they'd mixed my unit up with someone else's (and presumably not fixed the other unit's fault), or mixed it up with an already-fixed one, or were lying. Either way I wasn't happy. Wrote to LiDL who said they'd get back to me and didn't, for months, and long story short they eventually refunded my money after I'd started court proceedings.

Next I'll buy from Screwfix or the likes.

Reply to
John Stumbles