Lidl extension lead. This can't be safe...

It was never my company, thanks for playing.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That is because you do not produce olive oil and you never have done.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Oh FFS, are you really this stupid?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Presumably the same way as Filippo Berio sells EVOO in Tesco for =A36.80/ l or Gusto Fruttatto for =A38/l. Napolina Organic Unfiltered EVOO is =A36/ l. Own label Italian EVOO is =A35/l. Yes I would expect all of those to be blended and contain a % of Italian and a % of other sourced oils. But so what when it's only some grease to be chucked over a salad?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If that's all you want, and I agree most Brits simply want something that's soaked in grease to eat (preferably with added sugar and salt), then enjoy.

Reply to
Steve Firth

They are trying to compete with ASDA who have cheap extra virgin olive oil for less than £4/l

Reply to
dennis

In message , Steve Firth wrote

Because there is an EU 8 Euro per litre subsidy paid by the taxpayer.

Reply to
Alan

Can you produce a reference for that claim?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Interesting. I tend to visit a large Lidl every week or so but haven't seen a white extension lead on sale. They're always black.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Prolly because it was a figment of his Walter Mitty imagination?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Possibly because Fuckwit Firth only had a olive farm in his imagination?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

So, issit cos they is blik?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Hence sheathed pins.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

shutter in the

mains

the material

This may be a local thing as I checked out some in a West London Lidl yesterday and both the plugs and sockets were made of the usual rigid plastic. I only noticed them in passing - white extension leads - just checking the plugs out or interest and so I forget to check for any labels to identify them as being exactly the same product line.

michael adams

michael adams

It would be no loss tothe gene pool.

MBQ