Lidl Cordless Screwdriver

Have a look at the cordless screwdriver available from Thursday, a real must for the work site!

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Reminds me of these;

My daughter carries one, for drilling into bone marrow to get fluids or drugs in.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Hmm, I wonder if they offer a matching handbag

Reply to
<no_spam

No wonder the NHS is in financial trouble!

Reply to
newshound

If you don't like needles don't watch

Reply to
Andy Burns

That has so put me off ever calling an ambulance!

They even sell plastic bones to practice on. Wouldn't a leg of pork be more realistic?

If you substituted marinade for drugs, Heston Blumental probably uses one already.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Here's proof that paramedics can be girlies too

I thought "Pink Items" was going to be a euphemism for body bags or something ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Becky has a pink stethoscope, pink tuffcuts and a pink silicone fob watch :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Introduced prior to the 2012 Olympics, money no object....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman