Lidl car battery charger

There was a thread about this recently so thanks to whoever for the heads up. A faulty one I had did turn out to be the switch. This is a direct replacement after filing down the button to give a total length of 8mm.

The clue seems to be if the standby light comes on when you power up with a battery attached, but can't get any further.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

it was me glad you fixed it, the info now comes up on one of the web sites that crawl newsgroups. so hopefully a few more will get fixed and not end up in landfill.

-
Reply to
Mark