Lidl 3 Piece Pipe Wrench Set

Aside from the possibility that this offer (Monday 23/09) might be of interest to some, I have a question.

On the fourth picture, what is the wrench being used for? The fitting appears to be push-fit or similar. So why apply a wrench to it at all? Indeed, I am not altogether clear what the special purpose/uses of that wrench might be?

Reply to
polygonum

polygonum scribbled...

Jeez. Are you a lost Daily Heil reader?

How many arty farty photographers would know one of a wrench from the other? It's a picture, not an instruction manual. For the benefit of Mr Average, they make the effort of showing their tools being "used". Trade catalogues don't bother.

Reply to
Artic

If you zoom in on the picture, that fitting has facets so perhaps not a push fit.

Reply to
mike

Or push fit with twist to lock?

Reply to
Ericp

Now I have looked more closely, you appear to be right.

Reply to
polygonum