LiDL 1/4" hex ratchet kit

Anyone bought one of these? Seem like a bargain: 1/4" hex ratchet handle, bit adapter, motely collection of flat, Philips, Torx and hex bits, and set of 1/4" square drive sockets ... but no hex to square drive adapter!

Reply to
John Stumbles

I have their earlier one in a grey case - but the handle looks to be the same. Excellent quality.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Does it have a 5.5mm A/f socket in the set John? This is the right size for M3 nuts but seems to be omitted from many of the sets I've looked at.

Cheers

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Just saw these in the local Lidl. Don't know what the quality is like but the ratchet handle is a tiddler - maybe 5" or 6". Don't recall ever seeing one so petit(e).

Reply to
mike

It's a 1/4" set - you don't exactly need a 3' breaker bar...

Reply to
Adrian

It's what you want for working in tight spaces. I have another (Laser brand I think from a car spares place) but it's a bit fiddly.

Reply to
John Stumbles

No, and the set only goes up to 12mm not 13 which would have been handy (though you wouldn't want to try to work a really tight nut with this kit)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Thanks John

Reply to