Libeherr fridge shelf parts

Anyone know where to source spares? Bit of plastic that supports glass shelf has given way and although I've had a go with CA, which split again, and now some glass/epoxy, I am not confident that epoxy will bond properly to the plastic...

Tried every which way on the net to find spare parts, but to no avail...?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The importer is Coolectric. 01977 665665

They also run the service through local engineers but will also sell spares.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Ta MUCHLY mate.

I am sure they will have what we need.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not ONLY did they HAVE THE PARTS BUT

two on the way TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE. Despite the fact their guarantee does not apply to plastic but is subject to fair wear and tear and the unit is more than two years old..

One more reason to buy Liebherr!!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Excellent. They've obviously figured out that for the few pence cost of the part and the several pounds of admin to process an invoice, that it is better to have a happy customer.

Reply to
Andy Hall