Li-on battery ID req.

I'd like to replace this li-on battery but there's are no id marks as to type. Anyone here know what it might be so can go look for one? Thanks

it's a cheapo battery (ie useless) and probably a ripoff copy - but the mini-camcorder it's in is not too bad.

Reply to
dave

It looks like a mobile phone battery. Where are the terminals?

Peter Crosland

Reply to
Peter Crosland

There are 3 terminals - pressure plates - on the side on the battery. They are marked in the pic as...

  • T (on its side)
-
Reply to
dave

Loks very similar to the one in my camera: Fuji NP97 but that is

48mmx34mm. I suggest taking the old one with you to a camera shop and comparing it with those on display.
Reply to
djc

Is there anything here ?

Andy Cap

I've checked it against an NP-60 (same dimensions as the NP-97, it appears), so it isn't one of those.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

I tried a few places before posting eg

don't have it... the search goes on Thanks for the help.

Reply to
dave

human race devise?

Reply to
Ian Jackson

FWIW its not an NP40, they are too wide 40x35.

Reply to
dennis

Try dropping them a note with all the details. I'm not saying they will have it, but they've always been very efficient.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

What make/model is the mini-camcorder?

Reply to
Nemo

but there's are no id marks as

Putting that into eBay may well come up with a battery seller. It worked for my camera.

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran%proemail.co.uk

Knowing the thickness would be useful and a shot of the contacts with dimensions could help. Looks something like a camera battery to me

Reply to
Terry Casey

It looks suspiciously like a knock off Nokia phone battery. Try dropping it into an independant phone shop and see what they make of it.

Reply to
Richard Colton