Leveling up plaster

I repaired some channels in a wall with one coat plaster yesterday but some of it needs another couple of mm on to get rid of a slight depression. Do I wait for the first lot to dry or can I just add a little more on top of the damp first layer?

No you can do it while it is damp - in fact it will be easier.

Reply to
John Rumm

Shove it on damp is better.

Then sand it all flat afterwards ;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's the correct answer (ie, the one I wanted)! Thanks.