Letter Flap Supplier?

Hi
I need to replace my letter flap as the spring to keep it closed had broken and it flaps in the wind. My problem is that it appears to be an odd size, it is 295mm x 65mm.
Any suggestions on where I can get a replacement, preferably silve/chrome would be appreciated.
Thanks
Brad

The DIY sheds sell letter box plates - have you checked in your local stores?
PoP
Type of door would help pvc,aluminium or wood

How precise do you need? Mine's 280mm x 65mm and came from Focus I think. Don't recall the brand.
David