Letter basket thingy

The room isn't usually occupied. Very odd. Same place where I 'installed' the plug in wireless door bell :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The message from "The Medway Handyman" contains these words:

Surely baskets are a second-best solution. Make your own box for the back of the door. If necessary make back of perspex. Sloping lid hinged at the door edge will direct most letters etc. downwards into box. Did it decades ago to avoid paying an uncooperative delivery office to hold mail while we were on holiday. So successful I just left it there.

Reply to
Appin