Lets Go Green Deal

The company Lets Go Green Deal has seemingly run off with all the money, according to Radio 4 'You and Yours' today. Their green deal certificate has been revoked. Another (unnamed) company is also under investigation for similar practices.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

That sounds a bit ominous though. Maybe they saw what that investment mob did that featured on You and Yours last week. Even after the chief exec resigned and went to the fsa nobody told the investors. Brian

Reply to
Brian_Gaff

Quelle surprise! Not.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Got an autodialler call this morning about a 'kitchen scrappage scheme'. Apparently there's subsidy to replace my old kitchen with a new energy efficient kitchen of the latest design which will save me money.

I hung up.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Sadly, since I installed my TrueCall call blocker, I've been denied the pleasure of such calls.

Reply to
Roger Mills