lets get Plasterd

Whats the difference between hand mix and drill attachment mixing.?
Thanks. G
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:20:42 -0000, "Wellard"

About 10 minutes per bucket. ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Ok smart arse maybe I should have been a bit more elaborate!! does the plaster mixed mechanical wise give you more time to work it or is there no difference.? :O)

It would have helped.

No.
--
Chris French, Leeds

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:37:55 -0000, "Wellard"

Once it's mixed, it's mixed. There may be a slight advantage to using mechanical, the plaster starts curing as soon as you put it it in the water, so saving a few minutes with mechanical mixing may give you just a few minutes. Generally you allow yourself more of a tolerance than that though! ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Nice 1 thats that out the way. Now then why's me plaster look all blotchy when it's dry bearing in mind it's completly flat.
Muchas grasious
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:37:18 -0000, "Wellard"

It doesn't all dry out at the same rate, give it a few days with ventilation and a bit of heat and it'll all look the same. ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:37:55 -0000, "Wellard"

No difference that I noticed just less of the popeye look to your mixing arm. ;-)
Mark S.

no
It's me missus that's mixing it but her arms too sore at the end of the night to do anything else!! :O)

Blisters
--
geoff

writes