Let the fun begin...

Oy, the curtains in the breakfast room and nets in the kitchen have cross stitch chickens on 'em... But then we is rural not suburban...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No-one here but us chickens . . .

I imagine we've both seen worse. For a start there's plaster on the walls.

Picture a city centre flat, half way refurb for sale as repo, no windows, disgruntled former owner trashes place, partial fitted kitchen smashed and dumped on half landing of common stairwell, mine for 18k cash or would have been if the other guy hadn't beaten me by 30mins. Still, with the needles in the well and steel cages on all the doors in the close, maybe it wasn't such a bargain after all.

Reply to
fred

Walls? You were lucky.

Reply to