legrand RCB

I have an outside weatherproof 13amp socket and separate RCB both mounted in a 2 gang box both by Legrand. No model numbers.

Access to the units is limited having been mounted in the V of two outside walls. The RCB appears to be shorting out judging by the noise and the fact that the trip won't stay in.

If possible i would like to replace just the RCB unit .

Are these products still made ? I have seen big stuff from legrand but not a lot of consumer . Are similar units available ?

all help help appreciated.

Chris

Reply to
christopher

There is a slight possibilty that the RCB is faulty but if the RCB is tripping, there is an earth fault somewhere most likely. You need to find this fault. Probably water got in somewhere.

Reply to
harryagain

Will you please stop calling it an RCB!

Reply to