Legitimate (cheap) source for new steel scaffold tube?

Is anyone aware of a national supplier of steel scaffold tube (maybe online?) or would it be easier/cheaper to trawl round a few scaffold erectors?

The tube has to be brand new and unused - preferably a full length (6m?) 5m long would do at a push.

Reply to
Mike

Local scaff and some £££s in yer hand

Reply to
RW

Presumably it`s not for scaffolding,so go to your nearest BSS and get a length,6.1 metres of 1.1/2" nominal bore steampipe.This is just under 2" outside dia.Comes galvanised or black enamel finish and is infinitely cheaper.

Reply to
mark

Delivery will be expensive for single tube... try these..

at =A31 per foot. I bought

5000feet of used on ebay last year. It's not new, but as new. If you live near BS21 you can have one for a few quid.
Reply to
m_sbuilders

Thanks, infinitely cheaper sounds zero cost to me although I doubt it will be. Any indication of costs?

Transporting it home might be a bit of a laugh - almost tempting to do a James May and put a sail on a soft top car!

Reply to
Mike