LED domestic lighting

1] saying that makes no sense unless you know what is out of date and suggest an alternative. You shouldn't assume that my software is out of date. 2] this is the only time I've ever encountered this problem

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

OK, I've done that. I'll give it a whirl when I've put the bread in the oven.

Thank you.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

OH!

I've just adjusted my image sizing - but that's a fascinating idea. Thank you.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Well! That certainly worked - but is is because of the hi tech lump chucking you've done or because I adjusted my image sizing?

Hmm. I'll go back to the original for a comparison.

By the way, it's many years since I've heard of old Max, ah happy days ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

OK, will do. This has become more of a quest for the Holy Grail than a simple curiosity!

I thought I heard 25,000 but that would probably see me out!

Mary

No problem, I'll catch it in my teeth.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Might there be something produced in the next few years which might even last only, say, twenty years? That would do me :-)

And that was a rhetorical question, a merry quip ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I'd pay to see that! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

Wotchoo doing next weekend?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Already exists -- Philips QL lamp (electrode-less compact fluorescent). AFAIK, not available to the public because they are expensive and the long life depends on specially designed fittings. Used for the back- lighting of Big Ben's clock faces, amongst other things.

Well, it had an answer...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

AOL. That statement implies MF does not think it necessary. Maybe she does not think it's even a good idea!

!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
jerrybuilt

Today's edition of the same programme brought lots of responses about this matter.

The consensus was about the same as this ng's - but nothing like as full nor as interesting.

Thanks, guys!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher