LED candle bulbs

I think you will find that they do say 'Class 1 Laser Product' somewhere on them

- e.g (described as 100% Cisco compatible, though not an actual Cisco branded product) If it's a Class 1 laser it doesn't need the yellow laser warning triangular sticker.

Reply to
docholliday93

them - e.g (described as 100% Cisco compatible, though not an actual Cisco branded product)

Completely forgot to add - that one is a long wavelength module, I just picked it becase it's the one mentioned previously, but if you look at the 850nm ones from the same site they also say Class 1 Laser Product

Reply to
docholliday93

We're having the bathroom redone and initially thought of such downlighters with those pointy LEDs. Then I realised that I'd get arc-eye from lying in the bath looking up at them. So we've gone for an ordinary D-shaped fluorescent.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, we now have these:

which have a diffuser, and given that we don't look *up* in the kitchen too much, have therefore gone from 280W of lighting down to 26.4W.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Ah! OK then - perhaps even the short range ones are not LED. It's been more than 4 years since I was looking at that stuff.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Yep, you are right. They do say class 1 laser on them. No triangle as you say. Short(er) haul 850nm ones the same.

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman