Leaving system cleanser in too long?

I installed some cleanser into my part old/part new (including new combi) central heating system just before Christmas. Instructions say to leave for upto four weeks, running hot.
I am going to be unable to drain it off and replace with inhibitor for another few weeks and wondered if anyone knew if this would damage the system?
It might make a difference that the system has only been run hot for a couple of hours a day, since the property is empty.
Rob
--
Tel. 07010 703 702
snipped-for-privacy@kalico.spam
Kalico wrote:

You'll probably be ok if your system is in reasonable condition i.e. not too corroded

boiler/pump etc by leaving in too long.
Thanks for your advice Bill.
Rob