Learning to wallpaper

I think JML do something similar, Aris Wallpaper Cutter

I use a Harris wallpaper cutting guide and a sharp stanley

Dave Jones

Yeah, right. That's what I always do and it's never perfect all the way round (otherwise you wouldn't need to paint over an inch, would you?? :o) )

Reply to
Bob Mannix

The description looks about right, but no pic on my browser, so can't really tell.

At that price it's worth trying for the hell of it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes - this is the method I've tried and failed with. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Very similar, though not quite identical. Price about double what B&Q had the other one "listed" for.

Pesky site though, why does it bother with some nasty low resolution, low frame rate, postage stamp video when they could have decent quality still images and not require a plugin...

The "sharp stanley" is the problem unless it really is sharp I find it snags and it doesn't stay sharp long...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I had to look again - I'd read the P&P as the price. Which is ludicrous for something like that - if it's about the same as the one I have. Which cost IIRC something under a tenner.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah I wondered about that "at that price, worth a punt" comment. B-)

I think is the same, that grotty "video" made it look as if it had something extra sticking out the back end of the battery compartment/handle. Since found other decent still images and if it's not the same device I'd be very surprised.

That's what the B&Q price was, JML looks to tied in with QVC somehow, no doubt the reason for their =A320 + P&P tag.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Ah - right. You and Yours on R4 was having a go at Auction World - diamond watches they say have a guide price of about 10 times the actual selling price should be, an expert reckoned. And the guide price comes from the selling price on the 'makers' website. Unfortunately owned by Auction World...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)