Leaky shed

Flat roof, shared with neighbour. My friend who's climbed up to look reckons the leak is coming from under their side ... Short of redoing the entire flat roof - are there any easy solutions?

(When the council have done half shared shed roofs they've raised one up ... I might be cheeky and ask a neighbour to let me see what it looks like again to refresh my memory)

Reply to
mogga

What material is the shed roof made from? - concrete? - boards and felt?

Also, if it's flat, how can the leak be coming from /under/ their side?

Reply to
Phil L