Leaky Karcher washer

My fairly old Karcher B202 washer has started leaking - high pressure water is spurting out through or around the detergent hose connector. I haven't taken it apart yet. Is it worth doing so? How easy is it to diagnose the fault and get spare parts?

Reply to
Chris Melluish

Easy enough to get bits

well be that the NR valve in the detergent system is fubered.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Likely a perished o-ring.. They come in packs of five Michael

Reply to
Michael Shergold