Leaking Triton Shower

Hello!

I dont know if anyone has any experience with Triton LP showers but on the off chance I will post this as it is really starting to baffle me!!

I recently purchased a replacement LP thermostatic cartridge for my LP shower. I have tried to fit it several times now, all seems fine, it slots into the brass housing well and screws in tightly, however when I turn the water supply back on to the shower it leaks, not just a drip but a steady, fast flow.

I dont seem to be able to sort this out, I have tried using lots of lubricant to insert the cartridge (no rude comments please!) so that the O rings dont slide out of place but the ame thing happens each time!

Is this a common problem and do you know a way of sorting it out, am I missing something?

Thanks

Tom

Reply to
Thomarse