Leaking Thermostatic Shower mixer

My New Team Thermostatic Mixer Shower valve

100 series has started to leak again (dripping down from the water flow control lever.

It had leaked before shortly after being installed and the fitter put a pressure reduction valve after the water mains.

Nevertheless, even if I reduce the pressure right down, the mixer still drips.

Does it look like I have to replace the cartridge, which I think costs well over GBP100 for parts alone. Would it be easy to replace the cartridge or any parts inside? Do I need any tools other than a screwdriver and a pair of pliers?? I am inexperienced. Cheaper fix would be good!

Reply to
peter