Leaking boiler spotted at an exhibition.

Hi all,

Went to the Plumbing and Heating exhibition. Noticed a leaking boiler on the R-------t stand.

bad does it get when demo unit leaks...?

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Is this a kind of hangman type post? is the exhibitor ravenheat?

Reply to
topper

That's as maybe, but why is that woman having a bath in the kitchen sink?

KK

Reply to
Kaptain Kremin

Presumably she couldn't be bothered waiting for the feeble combi boiler to fill a proper bath...

Reply to
Ron Lowe

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Kaptain Kremin" saying something like:

The bath was full of coal.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Umm.. looks more like dog wee to me.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

In message , Ed Sirett writes

Not the R-------t stand ?

not the best make of boiler around anyway

It keeps you and me in business

Reply to
geoff

Having been an exhibitor at several different shows, I am more surprised when things work as they should do at an exhibition.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Reply to
cynic

Me 2. But it was actually dripping when I took the photo.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Thinking about it, it's most likely water left over from factory pressure testing. Hardly indiciative of a fault but as you suggest, it doesn't look good.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie