Leak in workshop roof

My workshop is some 8 ft wide and runs 25 ft long at right angles to the house. I re-felted it something between 15 and 20 years ago. A small leak has now appeared when the wind is driving rain against the house wall so I guess the seal has deteriorated. As the house is rough stone I didn't do a raggled joint but put roofing felt behind a batten that I screwed to the stone wall - the felt was then folded over the top of the batten and bonded to the rest of the shed roof felt. I then ran sealant along the ' V ' between the stone and the felt where it was folded over.

Judging from the hardness of the sealant it must have been acryllic I used and has aged I guess. I aim to dig this out (carefully to avoid damaging the felt) and re-seal - but could I have a recommendation as to what would be best please. The felt is in good condition so re-doing this ' V ' groove should clear the problem (I hope !!)

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
robkgraham