leadmate

anyone used this ? I'm about to install a carport type roof (16mm triple wall polycarbonate), chasing the rendered walls for the flashing is going to be very messy so I figured this would make life much easier...
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?tsy862&id 161
your opinions appreciated.
thanks Les

I have used this but found that after a year it had pulled away from the brick in places (it adhered OK to the lead). I had primed the brick with 1:6 waterproof PVA beforehand. I then used polycarbonate silicone sealant instead and this has proved to be fine.
CRB

If it's any help, my conservatory roof's flashing is sealed with something like this - but it is only a substitute for cement; the flashing is still cut into the wall in the normal way...
Dave