lead size for conservatory roof

I will be using code 4 lead flashing for my conservatory roof to house brick wall sealing. My question is what size should I use. Would 6in be ok?

Reply to
Lawrence Zarb

roof meets the existing house wall.

Measure upwards the vertical distance from the top of the conservatory roof to the next mortar course. This measurement could be as much as the height of a brick or nothing depending on where roof meets wall.

Add to this measurement at least 4" which will allow about 1" into the mortar course and at least 3" for the down slope on the conservatory roof.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Reply to