Lead flashing vs. plastic bonding

I did the job last weekend. Thanks for all the advice. It went reasonably well although it did take me most of the weekend. I couldn't get the lead to hug the tiles as much as I'd like but I can improve that later.

I'm please I went with the lead flashing and not the plastic bonding. It cost =A3130 in the end, which included about =A330 on tools so it worked out much cheaper than =A3350 too.

thanks Thomas

Reply to
thomas.rynne

Did you enjoy doing it?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The lead will naturally "sag" onto the tiles so just leave well alon now, sods law says if you go back up you'll break a tile or fall an break your neck

-- Nick H

Reply to
Nick H