LCD monitor dead: diy repair?

OP is in Macclesfield, so not a problem :-)

Reply to
Rob Morley

"Christian McArdle" :

Dell is the WalMart of the computer industry! You must be drunk. In the early 90's dell made good products. Now they make things as cheaply as they can. Not that I think this is a bad thing, but (using my best Johnny Cochran voice) dont think dell is anything more than packard bell.

Reply to
hona ponape

Heh, heh, heh.....bigger fuse;-)

Ike