Laying Underground Gas And Water Pipes To Gas Boiler In Out House

Laying Underground Gas And Water Pipes To Gas Boiler In Out House
Hope you can assist me with the following problem. I have decided to secure my wall standing gas central heating system boiler in my outhouse which is about 4 ft from the main house, instead on the kitchen. When I lay the underground 28mm gas and 22mm water pipes to connect this boiler to the new central heating circuit are there any special requirement necessary for depth of trench to run the pipes or lagging or any special piping materials for below ground.
Kindest regards, and many thanks in anticipation
mario wakeham