Laying Hardwood Floors

Since this seems to come up as a topic quite regularly, I thought that I would mention something I just received in an email from rutlands.co.uk

This is a DVD on the subject produced by Taunton Press

haven't seen this one specifically, but I have bought others in the series and they are quite well produced like most things from this publisher. Some of the woodworking machinery DVDs tend to refer to American products - e.g. the table saw one is of limited use here. It's possible that this video is also of that genre, but I would expect floor fitting to be reasonably generic. I've seen hardwood floors being fitted in the U.S. and techniques appeared to be the same.

Reply to
Andy Hall