Laying gas pipe in solid floor.

I want to run a 15mm copper gas pipe from below the hall's suspended floor into a new solid floor in the kitchen. It will be below the surface of the solid floor for 2 metres. I plan to fit 2m of 32 mm plastic drain pipe running upwards at a slight gradient from the entry point below the hall-kitchen doorway to the exit point in the kitchen, behind units. The gas pipe will run through this drainpipe. (I thought of using a 22mm copper sheath, which would be stronger, but might corrode in contact with the concrete, or might expand and crack the concrete)

Does that sound a reasonable way to do it?

Tony

Reply to
tonyjeffs

Yup. Corrugated plastic sleeving for plastic pipework (or electrical conduit which is identical but cheaper) would also be OK.

Reply to
John Stumbles

John, Thanks for info.

Tony