Lawn Mower Help

Anybody know how to remove the carb from a Briggs & Stratton Classic 3.5 HP engine? Or could you point me in the right direction?

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

Simple really...Google

*Briggs & Stratton Classic carb removal*
Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

May be something of interest at

Phil Anthropist

You take off the fuel tank and remove the carb from the top of the tank. I have one here I can look (to remind myself) at if you need to know more specifics. Usually the only fault is the filters clog up.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Simple really, it doesn't bring anything up! I do know how to 'Google' and look back in Google groups. I couldn't find anything, hence my question to these groups.

Thanks for the other peoples (helpful) replies by the way.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

First hit on google if you cut 'n paste the above (sans stars) into the text box on googles home page gives pretty clear instructions... I think your google technique needs revising. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Strange..I got over ten pages of hits,..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What that stop the engine from priming ?

Reply to
JD

my one has a pump which lifts fuel into a reservoir, then the main jet tube dips into the reservoir. Both tubes have filters, both get rubbish in.

If the machine has been standing then the reservoir may dry out, if the tank is low, but filling the tank will slop the fuel into the reservoir and away it will go, the pump then takes over as the fuel level in the tank goes down.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful