Lawn Mower

I need a larger 4 wheel rotary petrol self propelled lawn mower,( not ride on) some I see now have larger rear wheels and are driven from the front wheels and some from the larger rear wheels ,These appear to be of U.S.A origin and can mulch spread or bag can anyone advise as to the merits of either wheel arrangement or tell me where I can find out Thank You E

Reply to
Ed

I'm unclear by what you mean by Larger rear wheels? You don't mean a rear roller do you? You might want to tell us what makes you have already seen.

Personally if this is big enough for your garden I'd give this free 30 day trial.

JP

is I think rear wheel drive others as the Husquvarna on E bay are front drive with large wheels at the back. There are also Mcculloch and Partner one available the tree latter U.S derived though not always manufactured Regards E

Reply to
Ed

This is I think rear wheel drive others as the Husquvarna on E bay are

The Honda mower I got second hand is several times better than the B+S engined mowers I've experienced before. I'd get one again, despite the price premium.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

This is I think rear wheel drive others as the Husquvarna on E bay are

Interesting machine, looks very a good price. I think I'd go see one of these at a dealer in action before buying off the internet, see below for a dealer list.

like the idea of mulching mowers, (especially for large gardens) I think Toro were one of the first to really do well. They use the B&S engines. The best mulchers are those that chop it really fine, like the Toro. HTH

Reply to
JP