Lavatory Pans

So you don't need to be given it then. BTW its nearer to £1000 pw.

Reply to
dennis

We don't need aids.

The figures are irrelevant.

Not all registered disabled people have incomes which are under your figures.

Whatever you choose to quote :-)

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I didn't quote anything. You bought up the point about some disabled people paying, I only said I phone the local council. You are the one that appears to have a problem with people with cash paying.

Reply to
dennis

ahem

"You must be getting £500+ pw AFAICS not to qualify"

and:

"BTW its nearer to £1000 pw."

and quoted figures.

The only problem is lack of veracity.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

8< quotes.

and that was in response to you, I didn't post anything until you posted about not getting stuff free.

I don't think you should get stuff free just because you are disabled, if you need it and can't afford it then it should be supplied but I don't see why my taxes should go towards making someone richer just because they are disabled.

The same with going into a home, why should tax payers pay so that an old person can have a bigger inheritance to leave to their kids or the dogs home? Its perverse to tax the poor (which is where most of said taxes come from) so someone with a bit of cash doesn't spend it.

Reply to
dennis

I don't think you should get stuff free just because you are disabled, if you need it and can't afford it then it should be supplied but I don't see why my taxes should go towards making someone richer just because they are disabled.

The same with going into a home, why should tax payers pay so that an old person can have a bigger inheritance to leave to their kids or the dogs home? Its perverse to tax the poor (which is where most of said taxes come from) so someone with a bit of cash doesn't spend it.

There now, do you feel better after that?

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Yes, thanks for listening. Do you want to get something of your chest too?

Reply to
dennis

If it's the same as the US ones I've used, it's directly mains water powered, with no cistern. Yes, that jet always clears the pan - if the outlet is blocked, the pan contents come flying out in your face (not from personal experiance, I'm pleased to say)...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel