Lava Lamp Fatality

I have one. It's called Spouse and needs no additions. It's already crossed with Alf Garnet (sp?)

And "Mother's" Day ones too ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

But a waste of spuds ... and brandy.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I murder it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Mary Fisher" wrote | "Grunff" wrote | > Andy Hall wrote: | >> I can think of a place near here where the heavy artillery of your | >> spud gun would be useful. | > I'm trying to figure out a way of launching burning spuds (pre-soaked in | > brandy, for a little extra Christmas cheer). That should help a lot with | > the lawn and roof ornaments. | But a waste of spuds ... and brandy.

Sprouts would be seasonable, and they have no other use.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If I had a pound for every time I'd that (in context) I'd be able to buy enough land to grow everything!

In other words - you're not being original ... :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Yeah, maybe that would be a good solution. I tend to favour compressed gas launching on the whole; it's a lot easier to enginner, and you get a lot more ooomph in a smaller package.

Reply to
Grunff

I'll bet that ricochets off her ;-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Too late!

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Why google?

Do you google for, for instance, 'tap'?

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Frequently.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well, it's looking like he may be the 2004 Dawin Award winner:

Andrew Gabriel

festivities.

Disappointed.

Reply to