Last Radiator

I've recently bought a townhouse with 3 floors and about a dozen rads, I wondered how do I find out which one is the last radiator for when I put inhibitor in?

Thanks

Daz

Reply to
Daz

There is probably a more high tech way, but I'd wait until they were all off, and then turn the heating on and see which gets warm last.

Reply to
Mike Hibbert

Thanks Mike, I didn't think of that!

Daz

Reply to
daz

Adding inhibitor does not require you to know which rad is the hardest to heat. However balancing might. See FAQs.

Reply to
Ed Sirett