Last nights Property Ladder Tit-Fest

Bloody Marvellous! (or do I need to get out more?)

Horrible! I hate udders. I like pert bosoms on thin, waif-like models.
MM

Is it my imagination, or have they changed their spiel at the beginning just a wee bit ?
--
geoff

geoff wrote:

I'm guessing you mean Justine and Colleen on Million Pound rather than the unproportioned frontage on last night's Property Ladder but yes it does sound like they're starting to come clean about it all plus they also mentioned a timescale of 2 years for the whole thing as well. Nigel reappeared in this one but didn't seem to do much, in fact no one seemed to do much in the way of actual work at all, the chippys were out to lunch when the roofer was waiting and the walls suddenly jumped from nothing to the finished article.
--
James...
http://www.jameshart.co.uk /

Next week will just be a load of crap about how well they did and how much money they made for children in need
What a pair of (S)heros
--
geoff

Andrew

The first time I watched that one I felt like it was a battle between them to out front each other and bugger the property.
Mark S.
As for the two xxxxx tonight they'd have been best concreted into the well they found. They should have keep the well as a feature like a house Tommy Walsh helped out on.