Laser Christmas outdoor projectors..

Nearly, each pixel has at least 3 LEDs, red, green and blue. In the 5 V system that is all there is per pixel. In the 12 V system there are three LEDs in series per colour so 9 LEDs total. B-)

Prised it open, some chip that I can't find any reference for controling W2E SOT23 MOSFETs for the switching.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Well - OK, I was counting an RGB unit as a single package, which it usually is in the tapes at least :)

Reply to
Tim Watts