lamp repair

Hi

I have a tabel lamp that I want to repair after it dropped on th floor.

I need a new fitting that holds the bulb - the current one has a switc on it and I simply can not find a replacement anywhere. It look identical to a traditional ceiling pendant, but I cant find one with switch on it - can anyone help me please.

Many thanks

Ale

-- alexbartman

Reply to
alexbartman

If you mean what I think you mean, they are widely available.

've also seen plenty in B&Q.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

The brass switched one says 'Push bar'

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I half wondered if this thread would be about repairing bulbs!

Reply to
bigcat