Laminate - how much !

Page 2 of 2
I've just paid a skilled plasterer 100 per (not mates rates just cash in hand). I can't see you getting a craftsman for less than that.
I've also just laid laminate 7.0m2 in about 5 hours (most of that was cutting round the a fitted cupboard and fitting around the door frame. I also had to rip opposite walls to avoid a 1" plant down one wall. It is not the m2 that takes the time but the fiddly bits around the doors, pipes cupboards etc.
AndyP (NW Kent)
-- "Wisest are they that know they do not know." Socrates

Well, he came round and took a look - thinks he'll get it doen in a weekend (or there about - including skirting) and will charge 120 a day. Not too bad really - sounds like about 360 max even if he goes over.