Laminate Flooring - making adjustments

Hi,

I put down a laminate floor about 1 year ago - using a kit with the spacers etc etc.

Floor has seemed fine ever since until last couple of months where it has started to rise up.

Any suggestions how I can neatly make adjustments to the floor so it sits down again. I guess some way of shaving a little more off the edges?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply to
LongYP

Yes. Or switch the CH on...its likely gotten a little higher humidity over the dreadfully damp late summer and autumn.

A jigsaw can work if you can't get an edge up..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

u need to find out where its binding and use a sharp chisel to trim off the offending bit(s)

jake

Reply to
jack