Laminate flooring conundrum

I'm laying glueless laminate flooring (Homebase Textured Cedar) with planks which are 195mm wide. The floor is 2 m wide which, minus 12 mm spacers on each side, makes it 1.976 m wide. So, it would take ten planks plus one 2.6 cm wide plank to fill the width of the floor. The last plank would therefore look a bit ugly because it's so thin. Also, I'm worried about the structural integrity of having only 2.6 cm wide boards along the length of the room (4 m) My question is, would it be better to cut the first row and last row of planks to a width of 110.5mm?

I would say yes. I have some laminate flooring (&Q glueless) with narrow planks but wider than 2.6cm but occassionally come up (although SWMBO has decreed that it needs replacing anyway).

have half a tile or at least a bit that is easy to cut/trim. Its a Breeze if you follow Breezes advise. Mike
Perry wrote:

yes.