Laminate flooring accident

He asked you to feed the cat, not ransack the place looking for his pron collection.

If you know which finger it is, you could customise some rubber gloves and leave them next to the sink to help with the washing up.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

That would be the collection I sold him.

I will find out which finger is missing, You do not get many chances like this to take the piss. He might have lost a finger but I am not missing my chance for a bit of leg pulling.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Rod saying something like:

That's handy - now I know why some ear drops work better than others. I've found Earex is a fairly good all-rounder - presumably because it contains some antibiotic effect in the oils and it coats the inside against further infection.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Doctors often prescribe Ceramol for ear wax, its principle ingredient is peanut oil. Nurses seem to prefer culinary olive oil, a lot cheaper ml for ml than pharmacy preparations.

Otex is urea hydrogen peroxide, which releases oxygen bubbles and is supposed to break up the wax.

Sodium bicarbonate solution is sometimes used too.

Reply to
Graham.

Cerumol is even better because it also kills any woodworm in your head. [Well, I presume it does - it smells just like Rentokil!]

Reply to
Roger Mills

Would that be a different form of 'taking the piss'? :-)

Don.

Reply to
Cerberus .